Saturday, February 4, 2012

~ Surprise Visitor ~
Andy & Elliana
We had a great day today!  We had breakfast and did a quick run to the Strip District.  Then we headed to Hobby Lobby so I could get supplies for craft night!  We then stopped at Doug's Gram's for a visit with her and Aunt Mare.  While we were there Uncle Andy and Jos stopped in for a quick visit!  

  
~ SUPPLIES ~
 Thanks to Pinterest there are a million things I want to try to make.  Well today I picked up supplies for a few projects!  Check out below for some completed projects I did tonight at craft night!  My dear friend Nikki opened up her home to me and two other girls for craft night.  We had fun chatting and making lots of things!!!

~ Hair Bow Holder ~
I bought Elliana a hair bow holder with her name on it but there was nowhere to put the headbands.  I found this idea on Pinterest so I decided to give it a try.  I made this one very quickly out of things I had around the house except the hooks they were $1.20.  I bought the stuff today to make it but I wanted to give it a shot with this before I used the new supplies.  


~ TU Cute ~
I wanted to get Elliana a tu-tu for awhile now but they are $20 or more.  So I decided to make her one! This cost less than $6 for the Tulle and I had the ribbon left from my baby shower!!!


~ Nikki ~
Nikki wearing Elliana's tutu!


~ MY Creations ~
 Letters from my Slice.  I got this steal at Michaels, normally $150 I paid $20!!!  Also 3 hair bows for Elliana!  One made from tulle scrap, one from Satin (thank you Nikki for the lesson) and one from lace ribbon!

~ The Girls ~
Sarah, Me and Joann
All of us minus Nikki working on fun stuff!

~ Our Creations ~
 Our creations:  Felt Christmas ornaments (like the old time bulbs) by Joann, post cards by Sarah (made on her Cri-Cut, a Decorative Tray by Nikki and Hair Bows by me and Nikki.  Also letters cut out from my new Slice! I can not wait for the next craft night!


1 comment: