Friday, January 27, 2012

~ All dressed up and no where to go ~
 Well that's not entirely true!  Elliana and I were suppose to go to my friend's house.  I was suppose to get together for dinner with the girls from bible study.  Unfortunately, my headache from yesterday came back so I didn't want to drive just in case it got worse.  We missed you girls!!!




~ So Tired ~
Elliana fell asleep during play time.  She was such a good girl and had tummy time and play time on her activity mat while I made a bunch of phone calls.

  
~ Construction Zone ~
Doug put a new floor in our living room right before we had Elliana.  With a new baby and the holidays we never did the dining room.  So that is this weekend's project!  Us staying home tonight didn't slow him down.  Old floor was removed in less than an hour!  Thank you for all you do to make our home better.  We are lucky to have such a great husband and daddy!!!  We love you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment