Saturday, January 21, 2012

~ Welcome to the World ~
 I got to meet my friend's miracle babies today!  Welcome to the world Alaina & Liam!  We are so happy for your family.  We are so excited that you guys and Elliana will grow up together!!!


~ So Big ~
Our baby girl is getting so big!  We decided to clean her room because Christmas kind of throw up in there.  While doing that we decided to test out some of her things to see if she was big enough.  Thanks for the Bumbo Owens family!


~ Not yet ~
I was super excited and had to have this when I seen it.  Well it's $110 and that's way to much for a toy.  I registered for it but then found it at a consignment sale for $50!!!  I was so excited and it was in perfect condition.  Elliana is not ready for this yet but pretty close. 


~ Rocking ~
 I have a very special rocking chair from my best friend.  It was his Gram's and she passed away about a year ago.  I found this one when I was a few months pregnant at a church yard sale it's a hand made rocking chair for a child and it was only $3!  She can sit in it but isn't ready to rock. 



~ SNOW ~
I guess we got about 5 inches or so!  We had to take her out for pictures!  Don't worry she was very warm in her snow suit from Aunt Tori & Uncle Andy.

~ Sammy ~
This is my adorable nephew Sammy.  I got this picture today from his mommy.  He lives in Virginia and we can't wait to see him!  We miss you Sammy and love you lots!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment