Sunday, January 15, 2012

Our Life in Pictures ~ January 15, 2012

So a friend told me to start taking a picture a day.  I pretty much do take a picture a day or more but wasn't sure what to do with them.  I didn't want to bombard my Facebook friend's or just leave them sitting on my computer.  So here we are welcome to Picture Perfect!!!


~ Elliana my beautiful daughter ~
 "Mom, I can't move my arms!  Yes, I'm warm enough can I please go see my Aunt Tori & Uncle Andy!!! I need to thank them for this warm coat!"


~ Shopping with my loves ~
The sight of flip flops makes me smile on this cold day, I can't wait to break out the flip flops!


~ Miss Independent ~
 Holding her own bottle, my baby is getting big too fast!


~ My Loves ~
Snuggling on the couch with daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment