Sunday, January 15, 2012

Catch Up

My friend encouraged me to start this the beginning of the year but I just decided to start this tonight.  So here is a look at the last two weeks!!!


~ Party Girl ~
12/31/11 - So this picture & the next are technically from New Year's Eve but too cute to not post!


~ "Hanging" with my Aunt Tori ~
12/31/11 - Asleep already but I did wake back up to party!


~ Photo Shoot with Uncle Andy ~
New Years Day 1/1/12 - One of my many photo shoots with my uncle!


~ Teething ~
1/1/12 - Yes, I've been teething for a few weeks and I just turned 2 months old!  My fingers weren't enough I needed daddy's too!


~ Sleeping Away the New Year ~
 1/2/12 - New Year's wore me out I've been sleeping ALL day!


~ I <3 my binky ~
 1/3/12 - Still recovering from partying like a rock star!


~ Thank you Mr. Red ~
1/4/12 - Chilling in my bouncy chair from Mr. Red!


~ I'm FUNNY ~
 1/5/12 - Photo shoot with mommy!


~ This is the life ~
 1/6/12 - So sleepy I can't hold my binky!


~ Mexican Again ~
1/7/12 - El Campesino and Grocery Shopping = Boring!!!


~ Tummy Time ~
1/8/12 - Look one arm push up!


~ NOOOOO! ~
 1/9/12 - "MOM! Please no more pictures!!!"


~ ALL LASHES ~
1/10/12 - I swear those lashes get longer & longer!


~ Mom what are you doing to me ~
1/11/12 - Getting my ears pierced with my cousin!


~ Dinner with Nikki ~
 1/12/12 - Girls Night!  Dinner & Shopping with my bff's mom!


~ Snow Day ~
1/13/12 - Too cold to go out so I'm watching "Ellen" with mommy!

1/14/12 - THANK GOODNESS!  No pictures today, I'm sure she'll make up for it tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment