Sunday, January 29, 2012

~ Where's Aunt Tori & Uncle Andy? ~
Sunday breakfast with my in laws and all Ellie was worried about was where Aunt Tori & Uncle Andy where.  We missed you guys!  


~ A rattle??? ~
 They have all that yummy food and they give me a rattle!?!   I WANT FOOD!!!


~ Melt my heart ~
Doug was finishing up the floor  today so Ellie and I just lounged around.  She fell asleep on my lap holding my finger.  I love her so much!  I love her even more at times like this!!!


~ Mexican is only fun with my friends ~
We ran out for some Mexican at one of our favorite restaurants, El Campesino.  It is so fast and inexpensive.  We love it!  This is the same spot we have frequent lunch dates at with our friends.  Well tonight Doug and I apparently weren't exciting enough for Ellie she fell asleep and would not wake up.    We were a hit when we got home though.  We got our first real laugh for our sweet little one!  It was a full belly laugh!  

No comments:

Post a Comment